Tuesday, July 6, 2010

About this Blog

Hi everyone! I've decided to start a blog to try to sell some of the clothing I've accumulated over the years. I'm moving soon, so I really need to downsize. A lot of these items are new with tags (I've been a victim of J.Crew's final sale way too often), and the rest are in excellent used condition. There are several items listed - so please take a moment to look at them all!

All items come from a non-smoking, non-pet home. They are all free of any defects unless noted. I accept PayPal, and all prices include first class shipping. I will certainly ship to my friendly neighbors to the North, so if you're Canadian please email me and we'll figure out a price.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any additional questions. Thanks for stopping by, and happy shopping!

lolalovesfrank@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment